Welcome Community

Hello and welcome to the goodBETA community forum!

Here, we hope to provide a space for climbers of all experience and ability levels to connect, share information, ask questions and create a strong community banded together by a love for the outdoors and the preservation of the environment. 

Please see our Community Guidelines below to ensure you understand the rules of engagement, and report any unacceptable behaviour to the moderators at info@goodbeta.co.za

Looking for quick d…

Notifications
Clear all

Looking for quick draws

MakoShark
Topic starter  

Hi guys,

Anyone out there with some second hand draws laying around thier not using?

MakoShark
Topic starter  

Ended up just buying some new ones 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Brigitte
Member Contributor

Curious which draws did you buy and why? 😊 

ReplyQuote
MakoShark
Topic starter  

@brigitte

I got the Mad Rock Concorde draws, they were the cheapest to be honest and I saw they were light and I like wire gates.

I just wanted simple draws because im just starting out and looking to learn on them so dont need anything fancy…that about sums it up 🙂

ReplyQuote
Brigitte
Member Contributor

MakoShark

Thank you for sharing your Madrock Concorde quickdraws choice and the reasons thereof. It will be great to get feedback on starting out and learning on them.

I also recommend the Flashed Wire Gate Quickdraws. The Petzl-Spirit Express Draws or even the HotWire Quickdraws are often considered more durable due to the larger dogbone over time and/or excessive use. That being said treat your gear well and it will take good care of you too. 

Happy climbing ⛰

ReplyQuote
MakoShark
Topic starter  

@brigitte

Thanks for the info 🙂

I will let you know how it goes with them

Brigitte liked
ReplyQuote
Share: